Donating fills their stomachs and your heart. Here are some ways you can help:
Monetary and Food Donations:
To make a monetary donation to Feeding Hawaii Together, please call (808) 781-2018. You may also write a check payable to “Feeding Hawaii Together” and mail it to: 419 South Street #159 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
If you have any other donations, you may contact us, or visit the distribution center at 615 Keawe St, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
All monetary donations are tax-deductible.
Other Ways You Can Give:
- Offer a tribute gift in memory of a loved one or friend.
- Organize a Food & Fund Drive at your company, service club, or home where all proceeds and food donations benefit Feeding Hawaii Together.
- Become a corporate donor. Have an annual community fundraising event for your employees with company matching.
- Give the gift of securities or real estate to Feeding Hawaii Together.
- Designate Feeding Hawaii Together as the beneficiary of your estate.
- Donate your used vehicle.
There are approximately 180,000 people in Hawaii who can’t afford food. You can help. What will your donations buy?
Feed a single senior citizen for a week for $10
Feed a single parent and a child for a week for $15
Feed a family of four for a week for $25
Feed a large family of six for a week for $40