Our need is $150,000. This will ensure we have funds on hand to finalize the grant process and conduct the needed Due-Diligence on the property we seek to acquire as a permanent home for FeedingHawaiiTogether.Org.
To make a monetary donation to Feeding Hawaii Together, please call (808) 781-2018. You may also write a check payable to “Feeding Hawaii Together” and mail it to: 419 South Street #159 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
All monetary donations are tax-deductible.
Other Ways You Can Give:
- Offer a tribute gift in memory of a loved one or friend.
- Organize a Food & Fund Drive at your company, service club, or home where all proceeds and food donations benefit Feeding Hawaii Together.
- Become a corporate donor. Have an annual community fundraising event for your employees with company matching.
- Give the gift of securities or real estate to Feeding Hawaii Together.
- Designate Feeding Hawaii Together as the beneficiary of your estate.
- Donate your used vehicle.
There are approximately 180,000 people in Hawaii who can’t afford food. You can help. What will your donations buy?
Feed a single senior citizen for a week for $10
Feed a single parent and a child for a week for $15
Feed a family of four for a week for $25
Feed a large family of six for a week for $40
Showing all 2 results